INSTITUT OF LOCARN
International Culture and Strategy
The Institut de Locarn has been set up by entrepreneurs who are deeply rooted in their region and who seek to share their own knowledge and means for the benefit of a prosperous Euro-Region, Brittany-Atlantic.
The Institut de Locarn aims at promoting exchange and training, as well as strategic and prospective reflection.
The Institut de Locarn :
- Hosts all sorts of meetings and seminars. Quietness and comfort are ensured for stays lasting from one to several days.
- Proposes specific training sessions for a company, an association or a particular profession : training is provided by an approximate 50 high quality lecturers, professors and professionals.
- Organizes events aiming at informing and training on miscellaneous topics.
Accommodation capacity :
- The Institut is provided with 5 rooms with a capacity of 15 to 30 people and equipped according to the needs,
- A lecture-hall, provided with a state-of-the-art teaching equipment, which can accommodate 30 to 100 people,
- Catering is provided for groups of a maximum 100 people,
- The hotel has 40 double-bedded rooms fitted out with private showers and toilets.
The Institut de Locarn was set up by :
- Joseph Le Bihan (Professor at I.I.E.C.-I.S.A, founder and manager of the Argos club for international counselling for companies, director of research at Université Paris IX Dauphine in the field of international marketing and information, chairman of the strategic council of the Institut de Locarn) jointly with Jean-Pierre Le Roch (founder and chairman of Intermarché-Group),
- an creative men who have adapted the initial concept to the needs of the economy.
A prospective vision built on rooted convictions :
- on development based on the men, around regional solidarity,
- on a territory, Brittany-Atlantic, a new Euro-Region, which includes involvement in international development,
- on the importance of culture in the economy, as a rooted conviction,
- on the necessity to foster innovation, and projects linking the short term and the long term.
A vision shared by men of will organized in networks :
- the Institut is a unique place to gather skills and experience,
- entrepreneurs come here for information and training purposes,
- they bring their own ideas to build collective reflections,
- the Institut is an ideal place for networking
An entrepreunerial vision centred on action :
- by making an original contribution in terms of prospectives and strategy,
- by leading to projects, experiments, actions,
- by creating a place of influence through partner networks,
- by engendering new forms of solidarity,
- by proposing training, share of knowledge, in a form different from what currently exists.
Copyright © 1996